In accordance with current regulations, we provide Users with information regarding the cookies we use and the reason for their use on the website www.moreliabcn.com, as well as request consent to use them.
WHAT ARE COOKIES AND HOW DOES USA morelia.bcn?
– Ensure that web pages can function properly.
– Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
– Know the browsing experience.
– Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages the User has seen or how long he has been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous User and his / her computer / device and do not provide references that allow knowing personal data. At any time you can access the configuration of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by moreliabcn.com, without preventing access to the contents. However, the performance of the Services may be affected.
BECAUSE THEY ARE IMPORTANT?
– From a technical point of view, they allow websites to function more agile and adapted to the preferences of the Users, such as storing the language, the currency of the country or detecting the access device.
– They establish levels of protection and security that prevent or hinder cyber attacks against moreliabcn.com or its Users.
– They allow media managers to know statistical data collected in Cookies to improve the quality and experience of their services.
– They can be used to optimize the advertising that we show on the Portal and to personalize said advertising according to the browsing habits of the Users.
WHAT ARE THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF COOKIES USED by morelia.bcn?
Session Cookies expire when the User leaves the page or closes the browser, that is, they are active for the duration of the visit to moreliabcn.com and therefore are deleted from our computer upon leaving.
Persistent Cookies are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and which can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, and which can range from a few minutes to several years.
On the other hand, depending on who is the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which cookies are managed and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish between own and third-party Cookies
– The own Cookies are those Cookies that are associated to your computer and managed exclusively by moreliabcn.com for the best operation of this website. The information we collect is used to improve the quality of our service.
– If you interact with the content of moreliabcn.com, third-party cookies can also be set (for example, by pressing social media buttons or watching videos hosted on another website), which are those established by a domain other than moreliabcn.com. The registrations made in the social networks and the cookies associated with them, are subject to its cookies policy.
Browsing moreliabcn.com means that the following types of Cookies can be installed:
This type of Cookies provides us with information about the use that the User makes of the Portal, such as what pages he has visited, when registering, when you log in to the Portal or if you have had technical problems in accessing certain pages. These cookies do not allow you to identify you, since the information they collect is anonymous and will be used only for works to improve the design of pages and navigation through the Portal, usage statistics, etc.
Analytics (Google Analytics)
They are used for statistical purposes only. The information is used to measure the activity on the website.
This type allows you to customize the functions or contents of the website based on the data obtained from the browser. Through these Cookies we can present a website in the same browser language used to visit the website.
HOW CAN I CONFIGURE MY COOKIES?
In any case, we inform you that you can block or disable them by activating the configuration of your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all Cookies or some of them. The majority of browsers allow you to warn of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them, you can continue using this website, although the use of some of their services may be limited and therefore your experience on our website less satisfactory.
Here are the links of the main browsers and devices so that you have all the information to see how to manage cookies in your browser.
Internet Explorer ™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hub/4338813/windows-help
Google Chrome ™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
DO WE UPDATE OUR COOKIES POLICY?
moreliabcn.com may modify this Cookies Policy based on new legislative, regulatory requirements, or with the purpose of adapting said policy to the instructions issued by the Spanish Agency for Data Protection.